We advise clients on all aspects of intellectual property practice and have acted in substantial trade mark cases and copyright actions. We also represent clients in multinational patent infringement and revocation actions.
The firm’s briefs on intellectual property cover:
- Protection of copyright works, including databases and computer software
- Copyright assignment and licensing arrangements
- Exploitation of copyright material in relation to the entertainment industry, including film, games, multimedia and music
- Litigation involving copyright enforcement and infringement
- Open Source Software
- Advice on obtaining and maintaining trademarks
- Licensing, assigning and securities over trademarks
- Trademarks and passing-off/unfair competition litigation
- Advising on patent licensing and exploitation
- Litigation and litigation strategies involving patent enforcement and patent infringement.
- Advising and drafting employment and consulting agreements ensuring confidentiality, particularly in the software and entertainment industries
- Implementing effective non-disclosure agreements particularly in the context of product development.